Monday, October 24, 2011

Survived the futsal tournament. Was an incredibly frustrating weekend, lost the first game to a team that was nowhere near as good as us. Then Karori stacked their team and beat us so we ended up 3rd in our pool which meant we couldn't win the tournament. We did manage to win the "Plate" which is 5th place, but we got a cup for it so I can't complain too much. I do have to say that the way the tournament was set up had some flaws, one pool was easy and the other had what was probably the top 4 teams in the tournament. Was just a bit weird. I played pretty well, got lots of time on the court and definitely have the sore legs to prove it!
I'm getting nervous about the surgery. I think that being stressed about it makes it worse cuz I'm really sore today and I'd love for someone to be around to distract me or give me a hug or something, but there is nobody. Flatmates are all away. "Bf" is too busy. Oh well, c'est la vie.
The All Blacks won the world cup last night. It was definitely one of those nights that will be remembered for a very long time. The whole last 25 mins were heart-attack inducing and SO stressful, but the hugs and cheers and yelling and singing and dancing when they finally kicked the ball out to end the game were amazing. that feeling!!!
oh well, i keep hoping that magic is going to fix things for me but that's not going to happen and i'm really worried that it's going to get messy. oh well!

i'm all planned to be busy right up to the surgery, which is fantastic cuz it gives me less time to think!! tomorrow is work then indoor then horror movie! wed i'm up in auckland and get back in around 7pm, which means i'll get home in time to make some dinner and do a final tidy up to make sure that i know where everything is before i head off. then thursday morning its off to new world to buy a whole lot of pre-made frozen and easy microwave meals so that i don't starve to death if i get stuck! then admission time is noon, which means an 11:15 bus unless there's some amazing miracle and dedication from someone.

right, thought piece done. catchya.

No comments: