oh my! i'm getting stuff done! it's craziness.
i finally did the disgusting, stinky, yeasty dishes that were in my sink. I threw out all of the old stuff from my refrigerator, I took out the trash, wiped down the counter, I'm halfway through cleaning up the living room, i still need to clean my room and do some laundry, but that's not a huge deal. i think i'm all set for x-mas dinner. final menu: sauteed mushrooms, mashed potatos, green bean casserole, ham, and pavlova with strawberries, cream and ice cream for dessert. hope i can pull it all off!
i'm mostly worried about the fact that both the ham and the green bean casserole need the oven. i'll work it out though = )
i'm a little peeved cuz i cant figure out how to burn this dvd stuff for MAC's b-day and such...stupid computers...that's it for now...too much to do
crazy frog is SO ANNOYING!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment