Well, I'm supposed to be writing my paper that I've been so stressed about, but I can't figure out how to start, nor can I figure out how on earth I'm gonna write 6-10 pages about a four page piano piece. The GSI gave me some good ideas for theses today, but I still can't start the stupid thing. Today was an okay day. I found out that I practically failed my stat midterm, but I don't really care for some reason. O well....I got a bunch done on my phil. homework and finished half of my stat homework. i went down to the bart office and they haven't seen my music. i dont know what i'm gonna do...shit! o well...i went to our im soccer game, we only had four people at the start, so we ended up losing, it was fun though, and it felt so good to get out and run around. i am really out of shape, but i think i played okay...i kinda feel like i really need to start playing more soccer.it makes me feel good about myself, cuz i can occasionally make people look dumb out there....o well. i really dont want to start this paper...maybe i'll finish my stat. homework..except that i can work on that during the day tomorrow...but i'd rather just get it done...i do write papers better under pressure..that's how i did alright on the ap tests...last night was a pretty good night = ) i hope that i can be productive for the rest of tonight. i'm so afraid that i'm gonna annoy my few friends, talking to them all the time, but it gets really lonely around here, and even though i'm just typing, it is so nice to have people to talk to...i just hope i dont overdo it with anyone...
time to get something done...or at least try to get something done....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment