Friday, August 11, 2006

I'm not really sure what to do with myself these days. I think that mainly because I have no real friends anymore, I feel almost neglected. I'm beginning to wonder if moving in was a good idea. I mean, I really enjoy having someone to sleep next to and such, but it's so easy to feel unappreciated and taken for granted. I also think I'm not so good at living with someone who has lots of bad habits and doesn't give a crap what I think about them and after the few months spent not doing them as much to get me, it's right back to more than I really like, but it doesn't matter.
It also doesn't matter if I have a bad day, am tired, or need someone to be there for me. I don't get that. I try to do nice things without being asked, I try to be energetic when I don't really feel like it. I'm doing as much as I can, but it really doesn't seem to matter. I like to think people want to be healthy. If there's something that a person doesn't like about their life, it's up to them to change it. Doing healthy things leads to a more healthy person, eating properly gives people more energy...the fact that someone is "used to" a particular routine or something is all well and good, but it doesn't stop one from getting tired without food...oh well, doesn't matter what i think anyways. i dont want to always be sitting at home waiting. waiting sucks. a lot. especially when the thing you're waiting for happens and it's too tired to talk to you or anything. gah.
i'm horrible at expressing myself.

No comments: