I hate computers!!! So my computer won't access the internet at all. I don't think it's a problem with the internet service, because it thinks it's connected, but it also is classified as dial-up, which I don't think it used to be. In any case, having no internet at home means that I can't update, I can't go on msn, I can't use AIM, I can't check my email...you get my drift. I'm gonna go crazy.
I wanted to hear about pub golf, but now i'm not going to be able to cuz i cant get on to talk to people. grrrrr!!!!
i suppose it's kind of good cuz i should actually get work done since i cant be online, but it sucks! Me go crazy!
I have my bus ticket up to auckland for friday night. woohoo!
okay, i should get back to work, but in case anyone reads this and has wondered why i seemed to have dropped off the face of the earth...that's it. damn computers.
and i dont know what to do to fix it either. stupid fucking machines...
sorry, since i'm not on my comp i cant stick any random pics in here...maybe later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment