Ahhh...Sunday morning...
We leave on our trip today. I'm really nervous and mildly stressed. Mainly because of the stupid bike I bought. New Zealand has the "equivalent" of an ebay that's just for new zealand. There aren't nearly as many things, nor are they as cheap, but it's not too bad. So I bought a bike on this site and I knew I would have to pick it up, I figured I'd take the bus and ride it back, but it's gotten more and more complicated as I try to plan it out. #1 It's too far to ride a bike back (apparently), so I have to take a car (which we're renting today for our trip) #2 I'm not sure the bike will fit in the car #3 The guy isn't gonna be home til 10:30 in the morning, so we've delayed the start of our trip by 2 hours already #4 I need cash to pay the guy and I'm gonna have a car with me while looking for an ATM. #5 I need a bike lock, because apparently it's not allowed to bring a bike up to my room, so I need a lock before I bring it back here. #6 All of this is to be done in a rental car. Driving on the wrong side of the road! #7 So I feel like I've delayed our trip, possibly might have major issues with the bike in the car thing, have to drive on the wrong side of the road, and have a 7 hour drive when I'm done with all that to get to our first destination (Rotorua).
This trip should be heaps of fun! Anne's been feeling a little sick, so I hope she feels better so we can have fun and such.
Last night I saw War of the Worlds. It was entertaining, but by no means was it a good movie. Bit of a stupid plot.
yeah...thats about it for now...i'll post some pictures when i get back
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
"heaps of fun". greeeat... you're already starting to talk like those people.
Post a Comment